Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amsterdam….. …… …… w….tf

My phone started rumbling in my pocket, it was J’Ho….
hello..
Brad are you OK?
Yeah dude, I’m in a plane.
WTF?
Yeah man, I’m not sure how I got here, but I know this, I’ve been in one before.
Sweet dude, I didn’t realise you were leaving,
Yeah, all I have is vague memories of a large black mans penis and some clouds
….Sweet
…Dude
Amsterdam is fun, but really where is it? It is a mythical place, like a floating island. I have some photos which jogged my memories.

K-Pax
K-Pax
IMG_2103.JPG
IMG_2104.JPG
I met this man top left, he was great, said he was from some planet somewhere beamed down to help people. I really don’t remember much else but talking about shelving some code.
This is very much unlike party boy Ben above, he know where it at.
Race riots and bad arse coppa’s aswell. A very good night it was.
Good times and great people…perfecto!!!
Where : South Beach Hostel, Miami
Ears : Judgement night, Biohazard + Onyx

Click "Like" to join Brad Eat World on Facebook

Click to receive updates via email or use